As the local licensed home inspector in The Woodlands, Texas and the surrounding communities, Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide as evidenced by being highlighted in the October issue of Real Estate Magazine. Our clients receive a home inspection that exceeds industry standards. As a premier local home inspector and Franchisee, Tim Carpenter assists home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals in Montgomery, Harris and surrounding counties.
We offer the highest quality of home inspections with a variety of options.
- We offer a home inspection that is both thorough and comprehensive, service that is highly personable, and scheduling that is very flexible in order to meet the needs of our clients.
- We can make the process easier for you by coordinating other required services by top quality professionals:
- Swimming Pools and Spas by licensed CPO/CPI inspector
- Wood Destroying Insects by a third party licensed pest control company
- Septic Evaluation and Well Water Quality (By a third party)
- Lead/Radon VOCs-in-Well Water
- Every home inspection that we perform includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report which includes color photos. For customer convenience, this report is printed out on-site before the inspector leaves.
Home Inspection Specialists In The Community
We have the knowledge needed to inspect all types of homes and residential structures in The Woodlands, Texas area. This includes:
- Single family homes
- And manufactured homes in every size and price range.
We can inspect older homes, historic residences, newly finished houses, and even homes that are still under construction.
Home Inspection Services That Stand Out
We provide the best home inspection services possible in The Woodlands, Texas and the surrounding communities. Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to concentrate on offering the best home inspection available. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from 1.5 hours to 4 hours to finish. Our clients are invited to participate in the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. The inspector will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for the client, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of each one. We are not alarmists, we simply educate our clients.
- Environment (Mold, Allergens, Water testing, others)
- 1 Year Warranty
- New Construction
- Phase 1: Pre-Pour
- Phase 2: Pre-Sheet Rock
- Phase 3: Completion
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and the professional and courteous attitude of the inspector. We explain the findings in detail, and help put the inspection findings in the right perspective so there is no undue alarm.